We hold clinical trials at all six regional cancer centres.
Please select the regional centre to see a complete list of clinical trials organized by tumour group. These clinical trials are currently accepting participants.
For more information about a particular trial, please speak to your treating physician, or contact the Clinical Trial Unit Manager at your local cancer centre.
Please take note of the following tumour group classifications when searching for a clinical trial of interest:
- Central Nervous System (CNS) includes brain and spinal cord
- Gastrointestinal (GI) includes colon, esophageal, liver, pancreatic, stomach and rectal
- Genitourinary (GU) includes bladder, kidney/renal, penile, prostate, testicular and urethral
- Gynecology includes cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulvar
- Head and Neck includes mouth, nose, salivary gland, throat and tongue
- Hematology (blood cancer) includes leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma