David Bond - Research Operations Lead
Deeley Research Centre - Finance
- Active biobank (TTR) established 2004
- Established as OBER 2011
- Led development of Essentials of Biobanking course 2011
- Opened Biobank Resource Center 2013
- Enrolled 6,000th participant 2017 in biobank
- Prospective custom collections initiated 2017
- Launched EdX course 2017
- Established 2004
- Created CTRNet national biobank standards 2011
- Completed 25th install of ATiM database system 2015
- Enrolled 100th biobank in biobank certification program 2016
Dr. Anne-Marie Mes-Masson Co-Lead CTRNet
Tamsin Tarling CTRNet Program Leader
Nicolas Luc CTRNet ATiM Project Lead
Manon de Ladurantaye CTRNet Research Assistant
Dr. Tunde Adegbola Pathologist TTR
Stakeholders & Collaborators
Thank you to all the participants, clinical and hospital staff, stakeholders, and funders who support cancer research and make our work possible.
The BC Public and ...
BC Cancer Foundation is the fundraising partner of BC Cancer, which includes BC Cancer Research. Together with our donors, we are changing cancer outcomes for British Columbians by funding innovative research and personalized treatment and care.