- Undergraduate Leadership Projects
- Opportunities are available to students enrolled in a university program which requires a completion of a group leadership project. These projects will be developed in collaboration with our department, the student team, and the academic institution. If you are interested in collaborating with our team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-op Programs
- Students enrolled in university co-op programs such as those at University of British Columbia, University of Victoria or Simon Fraser University may apply to undertake a work term in the Nursing & Allied Health Research & Knowledge Translation department. Check your institutions Co-op job board for current opportunities.
- Summer Studentships
- A limited number of summer positions for undergraduate students may be available. These are dependent on the receipt by the candidate of a competitive summer Studentship funded by the BC Cancer Foundation.
The Summer 2021 Studentship competition is now closed, please check back in early 2022 for information on the next opportunity.
Current Undergraduate Projects
- UBC-Okanagan School of Nursing Leadership Project:
Students from the UBC-Okanagan BSN program used the findings from the To Share or Not to Share manuscript to complete the capstone project of their nursing leadership course. They were tasked with designing a KT strategy aimed at direct care nurses. Their project resulted in a two-fold KT strategy which included the creation of a laynyard card that summarized key findings, and a whiteboard video you can check out below: