The learning collaborative is a bi-monthly opportunity facilitated by your team in the Nursing and Allied Health Research and Knowledge Translation department. The purpose of this collaborative is to provide a regular forum where clinicians across the nursing and allied health disciplines can come together for shared learning and knowledge mobilization.
The topic, approach and format of each session will vary, including:
- Work in progress seminars where clinicians/researchers share new proposals or projects underway
- Evidence-based practice case studies to demonstrate research and knowledge translation in action
- Research and Knowledge Translation expert panels
- Research results presentations where clinicians/researchers share project outcomes and results
- Practical 'how-to' sessions to support research and knowledge translation capacity building in front-line clinicians
To share your work at an upcoming Learning Collaborative session or for questions please reach out to us at email@example.com