All aspects of work with IDP will be conducted in accordance with best scientific practice. Studies are conduced according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and are reviewed by Quality Personnel.
Quality Control (QC)
- Oversee adequate laboratory facilities and equipment
- Qualification, calibration and maintenance of equipment and validation of testing methods
- Oversee reporting
- Development and implementation of SOPs, validation/ study/qualification protocols and reports
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Assesses the conformance of activities with quality management systems in place including:
- conducting audits and inspections (internal and external)
- monitoring compliance with SOPs
- Documentation review
- Archive management
- Maintenance and review of training records
Contact Dr. Tetyana Denyssevych to discuss your Quality Management needs.