Erin Marshall is a PhD Candidate and Vanier Scholar in the Department of Integrative Oncology at the BC Cancer Research Centre. Her research interests include lung cancer initiation, particularly in patients with COPD, and epigenetic deregulation in early lung cancers. Extracurricularly, she is involved in numerous science communication organizations, and enjoys running and board games.
Select Awards and Honours (Select from 28)
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (2018 – 2021)
- Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS-D, Declined; 2018 – 2021)
- Roman M. Babicki Fellowship in Medical Research (2018 – 2019)
- Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS-M; 2017 – 2018)
- Harry and Florence Dennison Fellowship in Medical Research (2016 – 2017)