What you’ll do
- Performs a variety of established technical procedures according to written protocols, including revising and updating all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in compliance with internal IDP change control procedures, all safety standards as mandated by WCB, UBC, BCCA/BCCRC and cGMP and GLP regulations.
- Provides assistance in various quality management activities to ensure all IDP processes and systems operate in compliance with GxP regulations which includes but not limited to: (1) maintaining equipment qualification, validation and preventive maintenance program including all records, (2) maintaining vendor and contractor surveillance program including all documentation (3) maintaining IDP training records and documentation system, and (4) overseeing maintenance of environmental monitoring systems: validation status, system preventative maintenance and records as required.
- Provides backup support for quality assurance with inspection of IDP manufacturing activities and review of Batch Record documentation as required.
- Provides support in hosting and handling of external client and regulatory audits of the IDP as required.
- Maintains inventory of laboratory supplies and equipment including assigning and tracking usage of laboratory notebooks and archiving of completed notebooks.
- Provides support in IDP shipping functions as required.
- Provides support in quality control functions including searching for vendors, sampling of raw materials and supplies, performing monitoring data trend analysis as required.
- Provides overall backup quality control/archivist/quality assurance function to the IDP QMU as required.
- Maintaining documentation and reviewing department lab equipment inventory, cytotoxic and radionucleotide inventory.
- Facilitates quality assurance retain samples inventory system.
- Performs other document control and management related duties as assigned.
- May demonstrate work methods or procedures to less experienced assistants as designated.
What you bring
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to graduation from a recognized Bachelor’s program in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Bachelor of Science)
- Two (2) years of recent related experience in a research laboratory.
- Experience working in GMP or GLP environment is an asset.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com