Dr. Peter M. Lansdorp, MD, PhD
Distinguished Scientist, Terry Fox Laboratory
• Professor, Medicine, University of British Columbia (UBC)
• Associate Member, Medical Genetics, UBC
• Associate Member, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, UBC
• Associate Member, Experimental Medicine,UBC
• MD, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 1976
• PhD, Experimental Hematology, University of Amsterdam, 1985
Address: Terry Fox Laboratory, BC Cancer Agency, 675 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver BC, Canada V5Z 1L3
• Asymmetric cell divisions and stem cell biology
• Genetic instability, aging and cancer
• Replication and repair of G-rich DNA and telomere repeats
• Fluorescence in situ hybridization and flow cytometry
Click here for details.
Visit Dr. Lansdorp's home page on the Terry Fox Laboratory Website for publication list, lab members, and other details.